Sunday, August 21, 2016

Sunday Style Picks: Fall Accessories


flats // hat


School supplies line the aisles of target, leaves are about to start falling, and pumpkin spice everything is will soon grace us with it's annual appearance. What does all of that mean? That it's time to break out my fall wardrobe, of course.

Living in the south makes it difficult to really commit to wearing chunky sweaters and riding boots until at least October, since it is still so warm out...but never fear, I have a super simple solution!

 Shortly after I moved here a few years ago, I realized that the best way to start celebrating fall earlier than that is to find weather appropriate accessories in autumn colors and materials. These accessories can be mixed in with your transitional summer clothes, such as t-shirt dresses, or shorts and a chambray button-down shirt. Enjoy my first few fashion picks for the fall :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment